Ki Acupuncture Cancellation Policy
We respect that your time is valuable and we appreciate that you understand ours is too.
We know that life happens and schedules are inevitably interrupted, we just ask that you give us as much notice as possible when rescheduling or cancelling an appointment.
The less notice we have, the harder it is to fill the appointment time. We don’t want anyone to miss out on getting an appointment, and our doctors would rather be helping someone than taking an unexpected break.
We send out a SMS or email reminder two days before your appointment. Replies to these reminders are monitored and are a perfectly acceptable way to let us know your appointment time is no longer suitable. You can also call the clinic or use the contact form on our website.
Appointments cancelled or rescheduled more than 24 hours prior to the appointment time are not subject to any additional charges.
Appointments cancelled or rescheduled within 24 hours of the appointment time may be charged a Short-notice Cancellation Fee, which will be 50% of the cost for the booked appointment type. If we are able to fill the appointment time from our wait list, the fee will be waived.
Missed appointments, appointments cancelled or rescheduled within 3 hours of the appointment time may be charged a Missed Appointment Fee, which will be 100% of the cost for the booked appointment type. With insufficient notice are unable to fill the appointment time from our wait list.
Ki Acupuncture customers will always be made aware of the Cancellation Policy prior to any fees being charged.
Terms and conditions of special offers
8 Week hay fever package
1. All 16 acupuncture treatments must be purchased at the time of the initial consultation ($135 initial and 15x$52.50 follow up).
2. All acupuncture treatments to be booked at the time of the initial consultation.
3. Customers must attend a minimum of 2 acupuncture treatments per week for 8 consecutive weeks.
4. Symptom questionnaire must be completed by the end of each treatment to track symptom improvement.
5. Customers completing less than 4 or more than 5 treatments will not be eligible for a refund.
6. Herbs, supplements and other products purchased during the course of treatment will not be subject to refund as part of the 8 week hay fever challenge.
7. Customers who comply with all the aforementioned conditions and show no improvement at all (as measured by self reporting of symptoms during treatment sessions) in allergic rhinitis (hay fever) symptoms by the completion of the 4th treatment, will be eligible for a complete refund of the $922.50 and acupuncture treatment will cease at that time.
Prepaid treatment packs
1. Purchase of 6 or more treatments will be charged at the price of $105 per treatment. I.e. 6 treatments costs $630.00
2. Discount only valid when purchasing treatments in advance.
3. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other deal, offer, concession or discount.
4. Treatments not transferable to other parties, all treatments in pack to be used by a single customer.